Thursday, November 10, 2016

Happiest memories




When we were kids, my sister and I used to go to the music academy. We would to play piano and clarinet, in that place we learned music, knew people and in some moments the afternoon we had a break and we would play “culumpio”, lleva, ponchado with all people that assist to the academy. When we out at 6:00 pm, we would walk to home and we played “tintin corre corre” every day. Now my sister study Agricultural engineering in Costa Rica and in some moments play piano, I Study electronic Engineering and all vacations play clarinet when I have traveled to Pitalito – Huila.

Unknown

Author & Editor

Electronic engineering student. University: Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Cali.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © English G™ is a registered trademark.
Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Templates.